One of the biggest headaches most of us face when trying to lose weight is coming up with a healthy weight loss meal that is perfect across the board. And by “across the board”, I mean something that is easy, fast, affordable, very healthy, versatile, and of course… delicious!
In this article I’m going to talk about the best healthy meal, that in my opinion, is THE best meal you can have if you’re tired of eating the same ol’ salad, chicken breast, brown rice, etc.!
Okay, to explain why I believe the healthy meal I’m going to talk about below is the best of the best, let’s quickly breakdown each part:
1. Affordability: Most of us can’t afford to eat gourmet healthy meals on a daily basis.
2. Versatile: One way to save money and time is to have a meal that is versatile.
3. Easy: Most of us usually don’t feel like cooking and preparing complicated meals every single day.
4. Quick: Most of us don’t have the time necessary to cook and prepare healthy meals, and then do a lot of cleaning afterwards.
5. Healthy: Anyone who has even a week’s worth of experience with getting in better shape should know that the ultimate rule of weight loss is that 75% of your results comes from what you eat. The problem is that when those things I mentioned above come into play, most of us will have the tendency to eat the wrong types of foods… that will do nothing but hinder progress!
The Best Healthy Weight Loss Meal EVER!
My friend, the best meal that I highly recommend you add into your diet more consistently is none other than homemade soup!
A homemade soup fits right into being affordable, being versatile, being very simple and very quick to make and then heat up left-overs, and you can make the soup EXTREMELY healthy.
As a matter of fact, I just made a batch of soup a few days ago and this is what it has in it:
- Mixed vegetables.
- Low sodium chicken broth.
- Diced tomatoes.
- Chia seeds.
- Flax seeds.
This soup is very healthy, very tasty, fast, simple, VERY FILLING, and it saved me a ton of money!
Bottom line, you don’t have to have deluxe healthy meals all the time. You can simply take time out on one day and make a big batch of healthy soup that you can have as quick and simple meals throughout the week when you don’t have time (or the energy) to cook!
>> Also, Click HERE to discover for FREE the top 7 ways to avoid FAILING your weight loss goals!
Click: Accomplish Weight Loss Goals to INSTANTLY grab a copy of my FREE report plus get access to my FREE newsletter!